Welcome to the the home of the Digital Investigation Space at Watsonia Primary School. Here we will be sharing student projects using a variety of digital technologies.
2017 will be filled with computational thinking, programming, creating and sharing our own digital creations using ipads, robots and laptops.
Term 2 will include an excursion to the Quantum Maths and Science center where we will extend our skills by experiencing their facilities and programs.
Term 3 will include a whole school celebration day where the community can visit to solve problems and discover new things by using digital computing and robotics science technologies.
We look forward to a fantastic year exploring and sharing our work in Digital Technologies!
Watsonia Primary School Staff
When commenting on the blog please note the below conditions
- Student work will only be identified by first names. All comments should have first names only.
- Parents who leave comments are asked not to use last names either. (Please post comments as “Larry’s mum” or “Megan’s grandfather”, etc.)
- All comments submitted have to be approved before they are included on the blog. Inappropriate or sloppy writing will not be approved.
- Proof-read your comments carefully. Students should have a family member check for spelling mistakes before submitting a comment when they are posting from home.
- Always write in full sentences and words – no “text talk” please!
- Click on the heading of the post you wish to comment on
- Scroll down until you can see the “Leave a Comment” section
- You will be asked for your name (you can use a nickname) and email address (you don’t have to enter an email address.)
- If you’re a student, be sure to only use your first name
- You will also need to write the “spam word” in the anti-spam box
- Proofread your comment for any mistakes
- Click “submit comment”
- Your comment WILL NOT appear right away. It is flagged for moderation first. If your comment is okay it will soon appear on the site!