Our Digital Investigation Space is a vibrant space where students have access to a combination of laptops, ipads, finger touch Interactive Whiteboard, Beebots, Ozobots, Sphero, Lego Mindstroms and robotics! We are continually adding to our collection.
When commenting on the blog please note the below conditions
- Student work will only be identified by first names. All comments should have first names only.
- Parents who leave comments are asked not to use last names either. (Please post comments as “Larry’s mum” or “Megan’s grandfather”, etc.)
- All comments submitted have to be approved before they are included on the blog. Inappropriate or sloppy writing will not be approved.
- Proof-read your comments carefully. Students should have a family member check for spelling mistakes before submitting a comment when they are posting from home.
- Always write in full sentences and words – no “text talk” please!
- Click on the heading of the post you wish to comment on
- Scroll down until you can see the “Leave a Comment” section
- You will be asked for your name (you can use a nickname) and email address (you don’t have to enter an email address.)
- If you’re a student, be sure to only use your first name
- You will also need to write the “spam word” in the anti-spam box
- Proofread your comment for any mistakes
- Click “submit comment”
- Your comment WILL NOT appear right away. It is flagged for moderation first. If your comment is okay it will soon appear on the site!